Frequently Asked Questions
How much do the shoes cost?
The price of each pair of shoes is displayed when you click on the photo of the shoes. All prices are displayed in Australian dollars. The prices displayed do not include postage.
How much does postage cost?
All on-line purchases are sent by registered mail or courier depending on which service you select at checkout.
Postage Options are calcuatled at check out according to your order qty and your location. We do offer regular shipping, express shipping and also express courier. If you are unsure about the shipping option that is right for you please contact us on (07) 49417 648.
*Courier Delivery requires someone to be at address otherwise parcel will be left in secure location. Re-delivery fees will result in additional charges for delivery.
How do I place an order?
There are a number of ways to place an order for a pair of shoes:
All of our shoes can be purchased by placing an on-line order. Simply select the style, colour and size of the shoe you wish to purchase and click on the 'add to cart' button. This shoe will then be added to your shopping cart. You can continue to browse our on-line store and add other shoes to your shopping cart in the same way. When you are ready to purchase you will have the opportunity to review your purchases and you will then be prompted through to the payment page.
2. Phone us or Email
You can call our friendly staff on (07) 49417648 or email email@example.com to place an order using your credit card. If there is no one there to answer your call please leave a message and we will call you back.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
During checkout you will be asked to select a payment method for your order. The following are all options for payment with Big On Shoes
1. Secure Eway Credit Card payments can be made by VISA, Mastercard
2. To pay by Direct Deposit, please deposit total amount into the below account using your invoice number /order number as the reference number. Once payment is received you will be notified and shoes will be shipped.
- Bank: ANZ
- Account Name: Big On Shoes
- BSB: 014662
- Account Number: 450963488
- Reference Number: Your Invoice Number/ Order Number
If paying directly in PayPal, please use our PayPal address- firstname.lastname@example.org or via the PayPal Checkout button that will be seen at checkout.
4. Lay-by Option
- Big On Shoes will contact you to arrange your payment options
- Minimum deposit of 20% of total order is required within 3 days of order being placed
- Lay-by terms are strictly 3 months
- Please ensure that payment is made at least once per month unless alternate arrangement is made
- Failure to finalise order within 3 months will result in cancellation of order and forfeit of all monies paid
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO BE DELIVERED?
Normally all orders will be posted by registered mail on same working day or the by the next business day after purchase. Delivery times will vary depending on your location and method of shipment. Please allow 2-7 business days.
Please note that as we are located in Central Queensland during the wet season at times there may be delays due to road closures from flooding. We will do our best to keep all customers informed during times like these.
DO YOU SHIP TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA?
International orders are sent via Australia Post AirMail service. Australia Post AirMail service is not traceable. Average delivery times from dispatch date are 7-12 working days. Additional delays may occur during the months of September - February due to the heavy load on postal services.
For international order enquiries except New Zealand, please contact us for further information.
Orders sent outside Australia, may incur charges such as import duties, VAT and other fees. The buyer is responsible for paying any such fees. For information regarding such fees, please contact your local customs authority.
Delivery times may be longer around major public holidays.
Please see our "International Shipping" page for more information regarding international shipping
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE TO ORDER?
Most of our shoes have a size chart with measurements included. If shoes run small or large we will make note of this in the description of the shoe. Click Here to refer to our generic sizing chart for our major brands. Please note this is a guide only. If unsure about sizing please contact us on email@example.com
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If they are not the correct fit, style or size for you please return to us within 14 working days for an exchange or refund.
- Shipping charges are not refunded unless we made a error with your shipment
- Please test your shoes on a soft carpeted surface. Shoes that are worn or scuffed are not returnable
- We suggest that you return your items via Registered Post, as we cannot accept responsibly for missing parcels. Always ensure that the parcel is wrapped and clearly addressed. Please DO NOT affix any postage labels directly to the shoe box itself.
- If you wish to return your shoes, please fill in the return/exchange form and return it with your shoes.
- All packages must be freight/postage pre-paid. We will not accept COD deliveries.