Big On Shoes & Fox and Frank - SENIOR RETAIL / Store Manager - Moranbah
Big On Shoes is a local family owned businesses that have established itself as a leader in e-commerce and retail. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full-Time Store Manager to join the Moranbah Team to oversee the Retail operations of Big On Shoes and Fox and Frank (sister clothing store)
As Big On Shoes - Senior Retail Store Manager (ideally Full-Time)– Moranbah you will work directly with the Big On Shoes team to effectively and efficiently build the Big On Shoes retail and online outlets. The Store Manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion in developing processes and procedures, managing staff and day-to-day operations while continuing to work towards the bigger picture.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous responsibilities with competing deadlines. A strong self-starter with creativity and imagination will thrive in this position.
- Management of Big On Shoes Retail store Moranbah including: Merchandising, stock management, customer sales and communication
- Email and Phone Customer Support
- Online order processing, returns and exchanges
- Stock management including but not limited to transfers, stocktake, stock levels, new product processing, Ensures availability of merchandise and services by placing orders; maintaining inventories.
- Ensuring the Big On Shoes brand purpose, promise & values are at the core of every decision made
- Social Media content development/assistance in line with Big On Shoes Social Media strategy
- Coordinating work role of casuals and juniors
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction both instore, online and on phone
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Deal with issues that arise with staff and customers together with management (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a leading example of professionalism and assist with leading Big On Shoes Culture as it continues to grow.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications (Preferred but not essential):
- Experience in store/senior retail management
- Strong interest in fashion and shoes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions
- Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment
- Work creatively with limited resources
- Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects
- Creative problem solving
- Team-oriented with positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated sound organisational and coordination skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail
- Experience with Social Media including Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Apart from a competitive rate, and generous staff discount, we offer the chance to work in a wonderful, supportive company that is full of opportunity.
- We understand family is the most important thing for all of us and we will work with you to ensure that your work hours do not cross into your family time and also ensure you have the flexibility you need for your family commitments.
To express interest in this position please email a Detailed Resume, Two References (with current phone details) and Letter of Application to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop into Big On Shoes, Town Square Moranbah.
Position Applications Close: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Please direct all enquiries to Melissa Westcott on 0428180421 or email@example.com