Senior Retail - Mackay Store (Customer Service Guru + Shoe & Fashion Lover)
Fulltime or Job Share available
We love new people and if you are looking for a job change or maybe to enter back into the workfoce we might be a match made in shoe heaven.
Big On Shoes is a local family owned businesses that have established itself as a leader in e-commerce and retail. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full-Time or Job Share role to join the Mackay Team to oversee the retail operations in Mackay and online e-commerce operations.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous responsibilities with competing deadlines. A strong self-starter with creativity and imagination will thrive in this position.
You will possess the ability to:
- Establish and maintain an exceptional customer experience both in person, on email and over the phone
- Show initiative and an understanding for visual merchandising and stock management with attention to detail and a can do attitude to find solutions
- Work autonomously and be confident in problem solving
- Have a great attitude to learn, work and interact with people
- You will be self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed, and will be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver exceptional customer service on a consistent basis. Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills will also be required, along with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- You should be flexible to the needs of the business as this store operates on a six day trading week. We require the successful applicant to be available to work rotating Saturday roster with other staff. (We are open to both a Full-time and Job Share role and will work with the right candidate to enable a flexible work place for all involved while meeting the business needs.)
- Proficient computer skills are a must and an interest to learn and adapt to new platforms is essential.
- Be available to start mid February 2020.
To express interest in this position please email a Detailed Resume, Two References (with current phone details) and Letter of Application to Melissa Westcott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Applications Close: Sunday 19th January
(Ideally interviews will occur 22-23rd January in Mackay).
Please direct all enquiries to Melissa Westcott on (07) 49 417 648 or email@example.com