NAT Black White
or make 4 interest-free payments of $57.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Nat is your new go to shoe! She looks great with your casual shorts and even your casual dresses. Nat features a soft leather upper, heel cradle and arch support. Wear her with or without laces, she will complete your washed denium and white tee look perfectly. See Sophie from this range for a slip on option.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed removable Functional Footbed:
- Heel support, cradle and cushioning
- Arch support Forefoot cushioning
- Patented Custom Fit Pack* to fit wide, standard and narrow feet.
- Leather upper
- Leather lined footbeds
- Leather lined with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure on skin.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed Dual Density Polyurethane Sole. Lightweight with durable outer sole, and softer midsole.
- Gusseted tongue so can be worn with or without laces. If you require a looser fit, simply cut the elastic to release the gusset. It's simple to do, but cut carefully to avoid the leather of the shoe.
- *Fit Pack = Full-length footbed, half-length footbed, and forefoot cushions.
NOTE: If your preference is to wear these with laces, and you feel the elastic gusset is tight across the tongue, simply cut the elastic to release the gusset. It's simple to do, but do cut carefully to avoid the leather of the shoe. This easily transforms this shoe to a standard lace up shoe.
Nat generally is one size bigger in the larger size shoes, so we recommend ordering down one size. If you are unsure please contact us to ensure you order the perfect fit.
Please also see the physical inner-sole measurements on the size guide tab
Physical Inner-sole Measurements:
- Size 7: Length 25cm width 8.4cm
- Size 8: Length 25.5cm width 8.4cm
- Size 9: Length 26.5cm width 9cm
- Size 10: Length 27.5cm width 9cm
- Size 11: Length 28.5cm width 9.5cm
- Size 12: Length 29.5cm width 9.5cm
- Size 13: Length 30.5cm width 10cm
To work out your foot measures, please visit our fitting page for instructions on how to do this. If you are unsure please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.
*Every effort has been made to provide accurate measurements however please use these measurements as a guide only. If you are unsure please compare these measurements with a pair of shoes that are the right fit for you in your wardrobe to know which size you may require.
We offer three types of shipping; regular, express and international.
Regular shipping takes 7-10 days
Express shipping takes 3-5 day
International shipping takes 7-30 days
*Depending on where you are located will depend on how long it will take to arrive to you. Should you require your shoes within 24-48 hours please contact our customer service team to discuss a road service option.
SIZING & FITTING
Be sure to take the time to refer to our size guide on each product! We take the time to measure the inner-sole of every shoe so that you know what size to order.
See our Fitting Guide Here which explains how to work out your foot measurement and use this against the inner-sole measurements.
CARING FOR YOUR SHOES
Unwrapping a new pair of shoes is exciting, however it is still important to think about how to care for them so that they last as long as they possibly can. See our care guide HERE.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If they are not the correct fit, style or size for you please return to us within 14 working days for an exchange or refund.
*If you have purchased sale shoes that clearly state "no refunds" than sadly we can not offer an exchange or refund for these items. Please also refer to our T & C's regarding paying via Afterpay
To see our full Terms & Conditions please visit FAQ & Customer Service HERE